Thursday, September 04, 2008

Moving Through Tumult

I flog myself constantly for not doing as much writing as many of my other writer friends. They all write a novel a week, and here I am still working on the same one that I've been working on for months and months. Sure, that's an exaggeration, but not by much.

But in the last two months, my life has had some pretty major upheaval. My household swelled to 7 and has now shrunk to 5 and looks to be holding steady. School has started. I have been the only person in my 3-person department for an entire month. And through all this, I've been chipping away at this monster. A little at a time.

I'm excited. The part of the novel that I was really worried about is really coming together, and I think that it's not only going to work, but it's going to work better than I had imagined.

And, I have my NEXT evil project planned out already.

No comments: