Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Things Sighted, My First Day's Editing

Yesterday, on my way to the grocery store, I was behind a truck that had the following painted on a board attached to its camper shell: "His MOMMY (the Virgin Mother) called him Ye-SHU-ah <-Hebrew. The English translation is Jesus.

I desperately wanted to talk to this person, but it's just not feasible in a car. Oh well.

I spent about an hour editing last night. Got the first 30-ish pages done. Took out many little awkwardnesses, added a little bit. I realized that I refered several times to events that I never went on to include, and I really should include them in order to make the whole thing a little more believable. I know, it's comedy, but still.

Hopefully, I can get another couple of hours in tonight. I know that I should be spending an hour and 40 minutes a day, but that's a tall order in one shot. Perhaps I should be getting up early and spending some time on this. Wow. You know I'm desperate when I propose getting up early.

No comments: